Tax return is done and I’m about $1,000 lighter.
What the fudge did my workplace DO to my W-4 to make it so off? I had income from MF dividends and some contract work, but not enough to warrant that kind of discrepancy.
Could my promotion/raise have thrown something out of whack? I know I jumped a tax bracket. I am so confused. And annoyed.
100 squats. After 75 mountain climbers, in which I scraped my scabbed knee 😐 #workout
I’ve decided to focus on what I’m thankful for, regarding our wedding plans, in an effort to keep my heart and mind focused on what’s positive instead of getting mired in negative
- An inspiration for the signature cocktail
- An unexpected solution to my sound system angst
- Steph taking the initiative with the photo booth and table centerpieces
- Olivia taking the initiative on decor measurements
- A groom who cares and is involved and took initiative on the food and clothing
- My parents covering the entire venue and dress costs
- A sister and MOH who is a wonderful buffer and encouragement
- So many “friends and family” discounts and/or gifts: Coordinator, veil, cupcakes, music, rehearsal brunch servers, sound system, DJ, alcohol, Mason jars…
Brunch in MB this morning. #latergram (at The Swell Cafe)
Basically killed it today. Filed four stories and wrote/recorded a VO.
That I’m going to make time to eat my lunch.
I bring my lunch *every* day, but I honestly can’t remember the last time I had time to actually eat it. It’s been a few weeks at least.
Every time I start to beat myself up for being slow, I try to remember that I’m at least -doing it.- #crossfit #wod
Guess it goes without saying, but life has been insane. Not in the best ways, but you know. It’s temporary. (Haaaaah, right. Heard THAT one before).
Sometimes I really do want to go back to Hawaii. Life was so much SIMPLER there. Only two years of my adult life (12+ years) that I haven’t been running around like a madwoman basically 18 hours/day.
I had the startup, CrossFit and hiking. That was it. Literally no. other. obligations. And two of those weren’t even obligations.
It’s been a crazy couple of hours exploring what SDSU entrepreneurs are up to! #entrepreneurday (at Aztec Center)